Welcome to our website.
The term 'ExtremeTextures' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Venice, Italy, 30175 via delle Industrie 15. Our company registration number is VE-410079. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered os sold on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Italy.
- The customer assumes all responsibilities for the validity of data entered during the registration process.
All textures and models in this site are protected by Copyright laws; the only permitted usage of purchased products concerns creation of rendering-3d for commercial and non commercial purpose.
It is prohibited, to copy, to distribute in any way, to publish, ro resell, to rent, to give in sub-licence or to lend products or parts of them, and any other resource of the site.
It is prohibited to create any by-product or transform original products to make them unrecognizable to deceive above-said rules.
Purchasing a product on ExtremeTextures site, you acquire the right to use it in your rendering-3d works: this right is not exclusive and it is not transferable.
Models (furniture, decorative objects, ...) in scenes are never included in the purchase.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.